By law, our Lay-By contract must be in writing and must include details such as:
· A full description of the goods being purchased
· The total price of the goods
· The amount of deposit paid and the amount of the outstanding balance
· When additional payments are due, for example weekly, monthly, etc
· If any cancellation fees apply and how they are calculated
· The stores details, name and street address, and any other terms or conditions.
Can a Purchaser Terminate a Lay-By?
· You may terminate a Lay-By agreement before the goods are delivered or if they are damaged when you receive them.
· You should remember that you may have to pay a termination charge if you simply change your mind.
· A termination form that complies with the law is available from this store, if required.
Can we Terminate your Lay-By?
If you fail to meet the requirements of the Lay-By contract, the store may terminate the agreement. We must firstly:
· Send you a notice advising how you have failed to meet the requirements of the contract, and
· Give you 14 days to meet them.
If you still don't meet the requirements, we may:
· Terminate the Lay-By agreement
· Charge the agreed termination charge and deduct it from the refund of any monies already paid, and
· Refund the balance to you within 14 days.
The store may also terminate the Lay-By agreement if the goods to which the agreement relates are no longer available. In that case, we will notify you accordingly and refund any monies already paid to us within 14 days.
Refund and Exchange Policy and Instructions
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products (other than gift cards or seconds) in the country in which they were purchased, subject to the following conditions :
1. Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase;
2. You must provide your name and address;
3. The returned items must not be swimwear, underwear, earrings, cosmetics or stock clearance items; and
4. The returned items must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions 1-4 above. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion costs.
Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
Items purchased in store cannot be returned via Online return postage.
Faulty Items Returns
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Please note that any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion will not be refunded, and are considered the responsibility of the customer.
Return Instructions for Online Purchases
All Keyboard Shop purchases can be exchanged or refunded either by return post or at:
The Keyboard Shop.
Shop 22A Hyde Park Shopping Centre
Woolcock St, Hyde Part Qld.
Online Returns via return post
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased online via post, please contact our customer care team during the hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) on either phone or email as below:
PH: (07) 4724 1800